See How 18 Year Old Ammar Ali Built A Blog Worth $1,16,665 In 12 Months – A Straightforward Interview With Him
You might be thinking why Ammar Ali and what is in it for you from this interview?
Its a genuine question, I believe.
Please see how he worked hard to get a page rank 3 for allbloggingtips, which is currently valued at US$ 1,16,665 (webstat9 stats) within 12 months.
This interview with the 18 year old boy will teach you how to live an independent, happy and a wealthy life by doing what you love the most. We also want you to see how a 8 year old girl from India became the world’s youngest CEO.
Ammar Ali said that the interview questions raised at him was radical and he loved answering those.
You will be amazed to see that his website has got a global alexa rank of 11,337 and the traffic rank in India is 1616. And you can imagine how much will be his monthly earnings..
Ammar Ali opens his heart to Mohammed Rafi through this simple and down to earth interview, thoroughly dedicated to you, the loyal readers of inspiring citizen and the ardent fans of Ammar Ali.
1. 5 most interesting facts about Ammar Ali
- I love to help others
- I hate stupid questions
- I’m a normal boy. Not so funny and not too serious
- I’m addicted to Social Media
- I love sports, especially cricket and listening to music in my free time
2. A crisp and cool autobiography of Ammar Ali, please..
First of all thanks for interview. I’m happy to get featured here.
My name is Ammar Ali, founder of AllBloggingTips.com.
I’m a young part time blogger, affiliate marketer and a student currently living in Islamabad, Pakistan. I’m doing my software engineering.
3. How are you different from other bloggers in the blogosphere and what is the extra value that you give to people, which others don’t offer?
I am different because my first priority is my passion and my love to write.
I usually try to deliver quality content more often, as well as I organize giveaways on my blog after a month or two.
Specially giveaways of Hosting accounts. But I think my quality content and blog design are the main factors to attract people.
I do have guest authors, they’re also helping me in this.
4. When there are millions of blogs in the blogosphere, can a newbie still succeed and if so within how much time and with what effort?
Yes, they can. You can see my blog , it is only a one year old blog.
They will have to focus on the content of website. design and niche also matters a lot. If they do well then they can make their place in just 6 months or less.
5. How do you handle your critics?
Well, I think critics play an important role in success of a blog and even in the real life.
I always try to learn many things from them. They also play vital role in success of my blog and posts.
I always love to interact with them, I try to answer their questions , I also improve and implement whatever they are saying.
6. In this highly competitive world where everyone is pumping money into SEO, do you think its worth it and is it ethical?
SEO factor matters a lot but my main focus is producing quality content for my readers. I think Search engines love quality content.
I’ve seen that many people are hiring SEO experts when they do not know much about this thing.
But if you know about it then you should do it yourself. I mainly depend on my skills than investing in SEO.
7. What are the 3 best niches that you still find a scarcity for quality blogs?
Every niche has got good blogs and still there is huge space for new blogs in every niche.
In my opinion the 2 niches social media and video blogging need some honest bloggers. Not sure about third.
8. Who is your greatest inspiration in life and what did you learn from that person?
When you are inspired by someone you actually try to be like him and in my opinion it is due to lack of confidence.
I think people should take themselves beyond the people they are inspired from. Everyone has got some unique quality and following someone is just like spoiling these unique qualities.
9. Can you please tell us about your time segregation for blogging, studies and other daily activities?
I’m busy with my studies and college life. I spend around 3 hours for blogging on normal days and over 6-7 hours on weekends.
Rest of the time I spend with my family, friends and sports.
10. This might be a silly one - What prompted you to agree for this interview?
To get exposure and to expose my thoughts
11. Tell us about the blog you love the most and why?
There are many blogs, I love to read daily. It’s hard to mention all of them here. However the blogs that I read most are.
I think these blogs don’t need any introduction!
12. What do you think about inspiringcitizen.com?
You have a great blog. Focus more on creating quality content for readers.
I’m wishing you very best of luck for your future.
13. What are the potential threats for blogging industry in the next 5 years and what’s your suggestion to handle those?
I think social media is biggest threat for blogging.
Now people get every information from social media and youtube.
And Google as well as many search engines are giving preference to them.
When you search any keyword you get first page with many youtube videos and other social media links.
And undue importance to Google+ by Google search is another threat for blogging. So bloggers will have to work harder as well they will have to focus in these fields as well.
14. If not for blogging what other options would you suggest for smart money making?
- Social media marketing
- Video marketing
- Affiliate marketing has got huge potential to make money.
- And these are bit quicker option than blogging. Blogging is slow and steady way to make some money. It requires lot of effort.
15. Some people say social media is a distraction and a few say that is the ultimate place to grow your business. Your thoughts on this please?
Social media is helping bloggers to stay in touch at its best.
I’m active on social media and also helping other bloggers. Social media specially facebook is really a great way to generate more traffic to blog. But still it takes so much time.
New bloggers can’t utilize their time might be that is reason people call it distraction.
16. A little controversial one for you – Have you fallen in love and what’s your feeling?
I am young and still a student so my first preference is my education.
And as I have mentioned above I give 3 hours to blogging.
And these are my only extra three hours. So I am pretty busy in my life as well as happy.
17. Your advise to a college student, a middle aged man and the so called matured souls?
Prefer your studies, work as much as you can and try to help younger if you think you are mature.
18. People say that most bloggers are selfish. However, I don’t agree with that and what do you think about that?
Well, I’m not agreeing with them.
I have not met much bloggers so I do not know about others.
I think they are competitive trying to compete each other that is why some people mix them with selfish ones.
19. How can you help our readers and is your services affordable?
My services are free.
They can visit my website to find some tips about blogging. Or get connected to me via social media. I will try my best to help them out.
20. Do you believe in the law of attraction or fate? Please explain?
I think law of attraction is better than fate. When you try you can get it , when you focus you achieve that , when you are good you find better.
21. What action do you expect our readers to take, after reading this interview?
Visit my blog
Leave your views
Ask me any question
22. I have been asking you so far..Let’s be a little different here. Please ask yourself the final question and please give us your wisdom for that as well..
What made me to be interviewed by you?
The answer is that when you work hard and pay attention to your work. There is a huge world that will recognize you and your work without any limits or borders.