31 Rare, Short and Best Inspirational Quotes To Help You Achieve Success In Your Life
What is the difference between success and failure?
Yes, making your brain work is definitely going to help you achieve success in your life and that is what you are doing rite now.
So, what is the relevance of best inspirational quotes in achieving success??
Short and best Inspirational quotes will bring about a paradigm shift in your thought process, which will eventually serve you like a good shepherd during your tough times, and it will show the rite path to your destiny.
You might have come across different inspirational quotes and every time you search for quotes you would definitely love to stumble upon those quotes which is rare, best, short and the ones which you haven’t come across in the past.
I always puts that extra effort to make you happy, because I understand your needs.
You are cordially invited to explore these 51 practically applicable short and best inspirational quotes, that will help you achieve success in your life.
1. “What would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything?”
- Vincent Van Gogh
2. “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”
- Wayne Dyer
3. “Expect problems and eat them for breakfast.”
- Alfred A. Montapert
4. “It is your responsibility to make your world work for you.”
- Ashok Subramanian
5. “You moan, ‘She left me.’ ‘He left me’, Twenty more will come.”
- Mevlana Rumi
6. “I’m not telling you it’s going to be easy – I’m telling you it’s going to be worth it.”
- Art Williams
7. “Pain is just weakness leaving your body.”
- Gen Lewis B. Puller
8. “If there was nothing wrong in the world there wouldn’t be anything for us to do”
- George Bernard Shaw
9. “Don’t do something permanently stupid just because you are temporarily upset”
10. “Courage does not always roar. sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, I will try again tomorrow”
- Mary Anne Redmacher
11. “When you finally let go off the past, something good comes along”
12. “TALK – ACTION = S**T”
- Unknown and this is my personal best.
13. “Dig the well before you are thirsty”
- Chinese proverb
14. “He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever”
- Its again from the great China
15. “Happiness is your nature. It is not wrong to desire it. What is wrong is seeking it outside when it is inside”
- Ramana Maharshi
16. “Correcting oneself is correcting the whole world. The Sun is simply bright. It does not correct anyone. Because it shines, the whole world is full of light. Transforming yourself is a means of giving light to the whole world”
- Ramana Maharshi strikes again!!!
17. “Life is not so important as the duties of life”
- John Randolph
18. “If you treat people right they will treat you right – ninety percent of the time”
- Franklin D. Roosevelt
19. “Money frees you from doing things you dislike. Since I dislike doing nearly everything, money is handy”
- Groucho Marx
20. “We have just enough religion to make us hate, but not enough to make us love one another”
- Jonathan Swift
21. “Never trouble another for what you can do for yourself”
- Thomas Jefferson
22. “The shoe that fits one person pinches another; there is no recipe for living that suits all cases”
- Carl Jung
23. “The healthy man does not torture others – generally it is the tortured who turn into torturers”
- Carl Jung
24. “The pride of youth is in strength and beauty, the pride of old age is in discretion”
25. “It’s not necessarily about what career you pick. It’s about how you do what you do”
- Cory Doctorow
26. “Management is doing things right; leadership is doing the right things”
- Peter Drucker
27. “What’s money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do”
- Bob Dylan
28. “All generalizations are dangerous, even this one”
- Alexandre Dumas
29. “For millions of years, mankind lived just like the animals. Then something happened which unleashed the power of our imaginations, we learned to talk”
- Stephen Hawking
30. “To be 70 years young is sometimes far more cheerful and hopeful than to be 40 years old”
- Oliver Wendell Holmes
31. “Life is so vast, so immense, so strange, mysterious, it cannot be reduced into a rule or a maxim. All maxims fall short, are too small; they cannot contain life and its living energies. Hence the golden rule is significant, that there are no golden rules. An authentic man does not live by rules, maxims, commandments. That’s the way of the pseudo-man. The authentic man simply lives.” This one had to be a little long because it is the rarest and a classic inspirational quote.
Which quote did you like the most and why???
We would want to hear your thoughts, about the one quote that touched your heart.
Photo courtesy: Reuben Varghese